Saturday, June 14, 2008

Twist My Arm...

When I do something, there is no half-way. I started a blog this week called Book-Nook. It can't be helped...I'm hooked! I always swore there was no reason for me to blog until I am married :) But I'm having so much fun with my other blog that I decided, why wait? My life may not be exciting enough to warrant a blog documenting my comings and goings, but I like it.

"I'm not Disneyland!" This quote is appropriate for two reasons.

#1 - I find myself repeating this very phrase to my 6th graders when they think every math lesson I teach will be brilliant and exciting. Sorry to disappoint, but it's just not possible. Try spicing up every fraction lesson! That's a laugh.

#2 - I find great joy and satisfaction in what happens in my life. You might not - that's just the way it goes. If you read my blog and you're bored by my activities, check back in a few days. Hopefully something fun will have happened. I promise not to post on the really boring stuff :)

4 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

Well, I am excited and will enjoy every single post! I bet you have tons to post...stories about your 6th graders, all the fun things you do in Phoenix, and pics from all of your worldly travels. Speaking of which, I'd love to see some pics and hear about your trip to Mexico. Yeah for blogs!

Daniel and Rachael said...

Yeah! You are a blogger. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You know I'll be your biggest fan--but ask your sisters--this won't get you off the hook to call you mom OFTEN!!
Love ya!!

Jaime Lynne said...

This is by the far the BEST first blog post I have ever read. Gosh, you are adorable. I think you're Disneyland!! Can't wait to read more.