Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

My dad is the best...no I mean it, my dad is the best! Here is a short list of things I remember from growing up and some things he taught me either by word or example:
  • He has journals. I am an avid journal-writer
  • When we would travel, he loved stopping to look at historical markers
  • Growing up, I don't remember him yelling at us kids
  • We played catch in the yard
  • He has his priorities in order
  • Service is his middle name
  • He never speaks badly about anyone
  • He makes sure to be financially secure so he can help his kids out
  • He calls his mom and visits her
  • He laughs :)
Poodle then

Poodle now

3 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

We do have the best dad, don't we?

Daniel and Rachael said...

That is awesome! Dad is the best!!

Jaime Lynne said...

You're dad is the best. You sure turned out all right!