Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playlist and 5s

I have a new playlist. A few things inspired the tunes:I heard NKOTB are going on tour after 12 years or something crazy like that; a few weeks ago I was in a water aerobics class (called Aqua Fit - love the name) when a Debbie Gibson song came on! I was swimming, aerobic-ing, singing, and dancing all at the same time :) A few songs I've heard recently on the radio are from the past and it immediately brings to mind a specific time of my life. Does that happen to anyone else? Listen to the new playlist; enjoy it! I know I do :)


One of my friends recently put the following on her blog. I keep hoping I'll get tagged - sounds cheesy, but I thought it would be fun. So I took her idea and posted mine as well. If you like it, feel free to do it on your blog.

5 things in my purse:
1. wallet
2. floss
3. lipgloss
4. iPod
5. gum

5 Favorite things in the room I'm in right now:
1. books
2. my Elvis pillow
3. pictures of my family
4. my guitar
5. my camera

5 things I've always wanted to do:
1. write a book
2. visit Ireland (did it!)
3. go on a cruise
4. fall in love and get married
5. have children (specifically b.b. - some of you know what that stands for...if you really want to know, I might reveal it privately...)

5 things I'm currently into:
1. checking out more books than I have time to read, but really making the effort to read them all!
2. blogging :)
3. classes at the gym
4. small trips for the rest of my summer vacation
5. finishing grad school!

The best part about this particular tag is that the answers are bound to change in the next three months, six months, or a year.

2 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

I LOVE your new playlist! Takes me back...fun times in good old Peru! :) Can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

I believe I know what b.b. means!