Earlier I mentioned riding quads at the dunes of Rocky Point. I even went so far as to call it "the best $15 I spent in Mexico" or something like that. I haven't changed my mind! But I finally have the living proof in photos.

Just call us the "Wild Hogs" of quads. Or since we rode them in Mexico, we would be the "Javelinas". I like it! I think I'll call us that from now on :)

It looks like I thought I was pretty hot stuff riding standing up...I'm sure I wasn't going that fast when this picture was taken :)

This is the steepest dune. Is it any surprise that most of my time was spent gunning it up and down that bad-boy?

Isn't he making the I-Love-You sign in sign language? When it's pointed towards yourself, it means you have a healthy ego. Either that or he's saying how much he loves riding quads. Hard telling which.

We're excited!
Yes, I fully intend to ride quads in the desert of Arizona now that I've experienced it. Who to go with...who to go with...oh I know! I have a new friend that rides quads nearly every weekend. How convenient for my new hobby!

Just call us the "Wild Hogs" of quads. Or since we rode them in Mexico, we would be the "Javelinas". I like it! I think I'll call us that from now on :)

It looks like I thought I was pretty hot stuff riding standing up...I'm sure I wasn't going that fast when this picture was taken :)

This is the steepest dune. Is it any surprise that most of my time was spent gunning it up and down that bad-boy?

Isn't he making the I-Love-You sign in sign language? When it's pointed towards yourself, it means you have a healthy ego. Either that or he's saying how much he loves riding quads. Hard telling which.

We're excited!
Yes, I fully intend to ride quads in the desert of Arizona now that I've experienced it. Who to go with...who to go with...oh I know! I have a new friend that rides quads nearly every weekend. How convenient for my new hobby!
2 comments:
Shouldn't you be wearing helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, etc. Just the thoughts of a worried mom. Looks like a blast!!
Fun! And I love that you post every day! Even twice in one day! There's nothing worse than checking blogs that are never updated! Love it!
Post a Comment