My alarm doesn't go off on Sunday morning. Sometimes I sleep as late as 10:30. Not lately though. The sun comes up uber-early in the summer and it slowly heats my room. I love lying on my couch in the cool living room and reading for awhile Sunday mornings.
After church yesterday afternoon, I had a delicious Costa Vida-esque dinner at my friend Christina's house for her birthday.Later that night, I attended a low-key game night with Steve and Co. We started off with Apples to Apples...some of the boys there were very serious about choosing just the right card to match. I tend to choose the one that makes me laugh.
Here is the end of our Scum game. Last night was the first time I can remember playing Scum at Steve's house where I wasn't ever Scum! Add to that the fact that we had popcorn and it was a good night :)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have a wonderful group of friends. They are lucky to have you around.
So what is this Scum game? Sounds...interesting!
Hey you! How are ya? I love your blog, and your book blog! :)
Post a Comment