I was talking with some friends last night. One guy insisted he has better things to do on November 4th than vote...excuse me, what?!? He explained that he had already cast his vote for who he wanted for president, and he's no longer in the running. In his words, "If I have time next Tuesday, I might head to the polls - but I'm not making it a priority." What happened to every vote counts?? Question: Can you or can you not vote on what you know? I didn't think voting meant you had to vote on every person and proposition...correct me if I'm wrong. There's a pretty big issue on the Arizona ballot - Prop.102 for marriage. This guy is an elder's quorum president - I thought it would matter. I couldn't believe it. I sent off my ballot today.
2 comments:
I do not get that, how can someone not vote? I think it is fun to teach my children about it. They are more into it than me. They would not be happy if I did not vote so I will make sure I will.
You'll be happy to know that I sent off my vote today!!
Post a Comment