Monday, October 13, 2008

This and That

  • Today at school, a funny kid said to me, "Miss Dea, your nails are painted! I like your nails painted. I haven't ever seen your nails painted before. Why are your nails painted?" I was extremely tempted to wickedly tell him it was for a hot date...but somehow that doesn't seem entirely appropriate for the workplace :)
  • I have two quarter/half dollar sized bruises on my thighs just above the knees. Not sure where they came from. I'm fairly certain they weren't there yesterday. It's hard remembering to be careful with touching things to my legs. Weird!
  • I got something in the mail today that boasts "Free Pre-Paid Cremation!" with details inside. Hmmm...not sure I want the details!
  • My bathroom counter is coated with a layer of silver and white sparkly body glitter. I don't typically wear body glitter. But I have - excuse me, had - a small bottle in the top cupboard of my mirror. Sometimes it's fun to put a bit o'glitter here and there. Anyway, yesterday I accidently knocked it out and it spilled all over everything. The counter is pretty, but unfortunately it sticks to everything that touches it! I found glitter in my hair, on my clothes, and on my face today. Guess it gives me an excuse to clean my bathroom immediately :)

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I have never seen a piece of mail like that. WOW! I would not open it either. My girls would love to come to your house and get your body glitter. Sounds like fun. (Putting it on, not cleaning it up.)

Joni Wiedrich said...

Those are all too funny! Sorry I didn't call you back last night. I totally forgot. I tend to do that a lot. Anyway, I will try to call you tonight....or will you be on that hot date?