Sunday, October 12, 2008

Conference Weekend

So I had these great plans to get so-o-o much blogging done today...and then my camera died during downloading photos to my computer. I guess the rest will have to wait. For now, a little taste of the fun I had last weekend during General Conference.

I had a plane ticket to go to Utah for the weekend and I was lucky enough to get the last four tickets to the Saturday afternoon session from my stake! It was fun being in UT with Rachael and Dan for the weekend. Two years ago, the three of us attended general conference together...the weekend before Dan asked Rachael out for the very first time :) It's a tender memory.

We had such a great time! One night we had Parmesan fondue for dinner. You can see by the photos how much fun it was :) Rachael and I were "inspired" to write three new songs on the guitar. And I am happy to report, Dan helped out on the music and lyrics as well. It was a team effort :) We hope to record next summer, so be on the lookout for a cd by us.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I never get invited to the fun parties???

Rachael said...

Mom and Dad were invited to the party....Remember? They pooped out on us. Anyway-don't you think our hair looks like wet dogs? Hmmm...it's like we ran through the rain or something. Fun times! Can't wait for Christmas, then it's mom and dad hosting the party!!
love ya!