Sunday, October 12, 2008

Taco Mystery...Solved!

Remember once upon a time when a Taco Bell taco mysteriously appeared on my doorstep? Well, tonight the mystery was solved!

A few weeks ago, I was in desperate need of a taco...for dinner. In fact, I had the fixins for a taco in my fridge. But I guess that wasn't good enough for me. I wanted instant gratification. A taco right now! So, I made my Facebook status say "Sara wants a taco".

A friend of mine teased me about the want of a taco on Facebook. It was never mentioned again. No worries - I did end up making myself a taco the night I wanted one. Well, it was several days later that the mystery taco appeared on my doorstep.

Tonight I ran into him. He promptly asked me about the taco he'd given me. What?!? You'd think I would have remembered him giving me a taco....ah ha! The light bulb clicked on. I immediately began laughing and trying to clarify that he was the culprit behind a random taco on my doorstep! He was :)

It cracked me up - pretty much made my night. Who knew that such a small gesture such as leaving a taco at a gal's house (a taco previously desired, mind you) could cause such confusion??

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I have randomly thought about your taco and if you found out who gave it to you. That is so funny. What a nice friend to be thinking about you! Your last post looks absolutely delicious!!!!!!!

Jo said...

yeah I am glad that we got that solved. That was rather FUNNY to my.