Saturday, October 18, 2008

October Break

Last week was my October break. I got out of school at 12:30 on Wednesday and didn't have to go back until Monday. Aunt Doreen came to visit me! I love it when people come to visit me :) We had so much fun!

We ate out, watched movies, swam in my heated pool (where I taught water aerobics - funny!), shopped, got manicures and pedicures, and just played.

Doreen decided she will live out here when she's old enough to need someone to care for her :)

Here are some photos of Doreen getting her first ever mani-pedi.

We really liked our toes and fingers :)

Doreen's new "sexy sandals"
The funnest shopping we did was for accessories (shoes and purses). We both got some cute new stuff.

Can't wait for your next trip out here Doreen!

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I have never had a manicure, but I could use a pedicure right about now. The summer does a number on my feet since I walk around bare foot most of the day. What a fun Aunt! I love her new shoes.

Joni Wiedrich said...

I didn't know Doreen came to see you. How fun! I wish I could come out with Henry today! I think he'll just try to call you and see if you want to get dinner tomorrow or something. Sorry I never called you back. I'm a terrible sister!