Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Glad Game


Tonight I got gas for $2.89! I was pretty thrilled about it. I know it's only eleven cents below $3, but hey, it's below $3. I'm happy...my wallet is happy...I'm pretty sure my gas tank is happy it's running above a quarter tank again.

In other good news...only one more day of parent/teacher conferences '08. Thursday is my l-o-n-g day. I'm at school from 7:30 AM till 6:00 PM (or later if I can't sneak out on time). Man I'd love some fries to munch on in between conferences.

3 comments:

Tarver Family said...

That is exciting! I just won't tell you what it is in lincoln right now.. ok I guess I can.. last I looked it is below 2.70... but I totally agree about being under 3 dollars.

Marcia

Joni Wiedrich said...

Isn't it nice to see prices going in that direction for a change?!?! Last time I was out it was $2.79 in Blair, mom said it was $2.69 in Omaha! I hope you make it through PT conferences tonight. Call me when you get done cause I obviously can't remember anything...

ps my word verification for this comment was doodu. heehee! :)

Janessa Couch said...

Since you wrote that you want some french fries to snack on, I wonder if you are going to get some on your porch, like your taco. Ha Ha

I just payed $2.85 at Costco for Gas and that is the cheapest in Oregon. Hopefully it will drop more by the time I have to fill back up again.