You know when life is just zippin' along and things seem good? Then suddenly, that moment is over? That happened to me today.

- I have ants. Gross. I got home from work to find them taking over my kitchen. A bit of detective work found them originating from the garbage disposal outlet. Thanks to a mom who knows something about everything (believe me, I know!), I have since sprayed the area and set out ant traps. Keeping my fingers crossed the little creepy-crawlers are gone within two days...
- My roommate is moving out. I have been cursed since buying my condo with not being able to keep a roommate. I sometimes profess to being easy to live with. I'm pretty sure I only say that because that's what I've heard from past roommates - it's not me making things up :) I've thought of several solutions to avoiding the panicky-feeling that comes when I suddenly find myself in search of a new roommate. 1) Sell my condo 2) Live in my car 3) Find a husband 4) Sell something big and important so I won't need to rely on a roommate to help pay the rent 5) Find a husband (oops, did I say that already? :) My bad)
So, if you know anyone looking for a place to live in Mesa, I've got a place. And I promise I'm easy to live with :)
- P.S. Are you ready for one last woe (since I've started feeling sorry for myself...ha ha). It's after 11:30 and my worries about finding a new roommate are keeping me from going to bed. But I really want to read before I go to sleep. And I'll be up at 5 AM to go to the gym.
1 comment:
Even though I lived right next to you at college, I can say that you are easy and fun to live with. You made my days at Ricks so much funner! Thank you for that!
By the way, can you email me the food storage weekly thing you wrote about on my blog? My email is janessacouch@yahoo.com
Post a Comment