Sometimes life it hard. I like things that make it easier :) Here are a few newbies in my life that do just that:
New Nikes. I had no idea how popular these particular shoes are suddenly! I've seen them featured in magazine ads, on billboards, and mentioned at the gym. Hmmm...I'm not typically sporting trendy clothes. The added bonus is that I can buy the sport pack for my iPod and insert the chip in the bottom of my shoe and have my iPod talk to me! It tells how many calories I'm burning, how far I go, etc. I haven't actually purchased that yet...but I might be tempted to in the future :) Just because I can!
Clear flat storage bins. I keep piles. It's a nasty habit. This way I can semi-organize my piles and keep them contained and stored neatly someplace until I get to them. Brilliant.
Get It Done notepad. My friend Sarah gave me this $2 gift as a graduation present :) I love it! I make to-do lists constantly. I love the feeling of checking off tasks. Call me crazy. This is perfect as it has a place for four different categories of tasks. And my favorite feature? The tiny box to check off on the bottom right-hand corner that says ALL DONE. Mine will not be checked this weekend. I guess there were too many interesting things to capture my attention rather than housework and errands. It happens :)

1 comment:
Your shoes sound amazing. I need to get a pair. :) Congrats on receiving your diploma. I bet that feels awesome.
Post a Comment