
There's a place in Phoenix called the Wrigley Mansion. They hold grand events there each weekend and you can also reserve a room for private parties. Tonight they hosted a Teacher Appreciation Night. Two of my friends and fellow teachers and I went for the free appetizers, live entertainment, and prize opportunities.
The mansion had many nooks and crannies for us to explore, including a bride's room, balconies, and a variety of bathrooms :) They were the best part! In fact, my pictures include us in two of the bathrooms we visited. Who can resist lounging on a couch atop a bathtub?? As you can see from the pictures, we enjoyed ourselves immensely.
The appetizers weren't especially filling...so we headed directly to IHOP after. Jill had a "healthy" appetite and ordered all that her little heart desired :)
And speaking of food, a wacky thing happened at my house tonight after I left. My roommate was home alone when the doorbell rang. She didn't answer as she knew it wasn't me and she wasn't expecting anyone. Imagine her surprise a bit later when she went to leave and found a Taco Bell bag with a taco inside just sitting there at our door! Weird...

2 comments:
I have never seen a slideshow like that. Really really cute! I have to know what she did with the taco? Did she eat it?
So cute with the slideshow!!
And yes nanimo bars are DELISH! Here's the recipe....a little fussy but SO worth it!
http://making-space.blogspot.com/search?q=nanaimo
Amy
Post a Comment