Over the summer, I participated in the Summer of Champions challenge offered by my school district. Basically you had to keep track of your physical activity and award yourself a certain number of points for each activity. For example, 1/2 hour of spinning class was worth three points, 1/2 hour of kickboxing was two points, and stuff not as high-impact was one point. Each week I had to fax in my points sheet. At the end of the summer, the total told what you earned. For the points I scored, I received the gold medal package! It's a gift card to Dolce Salon & Spa. What woman doesn't deserve a treatment at a spa?? I'm pretty excited to use it :)
1 comment:
What a neat idea for your school district to do. Have a wonderful time at the spa, you deserve it after that many hours of working out!
Post a Comment