I love the Olympics! I love the radio commercials that talk about the Olympics as "the only thing that brings the entire world together". If you didn't see the moment during the men's 4x100m free relay (swimming) last night, click here to view the video.
It was phenomenal! Jason Lezak really came through for the team and performed an act that seemed impossible. It's moments like this that give me goosebumps and make me proud of amazing athletes who go out there and give it all they've got :)
Go Team USA!
3 comments:
I never considered myself a huge Olympic Fan, but I have caught myself tearing up after hearing some of their stories and then seeing them struggle so hard to win. Maybe right now I am a “closet Olympic Fan.”
I just wanted to say “Hi!” and let you know how cute your blog is. I love the name! You look so cute in your pictures.
There is not supposed to be a question mark after the sentence that states how cute you look in your pictures. Sorry!
Sara! This is Janessa from Ricks. How are you doing? I came across your blog from Heidi's. Cute blog. I look forward to checking it out often.
Post a Comment