My life is crazy...and busy...perhaps that's why my new playlist consists of super-duper mellow tunes. If you want something upbeat and peppy, mine is not the one for the job!
School started last week. I really like the kids this year. Still, it seems like I have a lot to do all of a sudden. Hmmmm, go figure :) Between homework for my principal, differentiating instruction (as much as possible), home organization goals and other obligations, I hardly have a moment for much else!
Right now I have a few activities and goals in the works. Any that I care to share? Not really. I don't think they are interesting enough to warrant a blog entry about them :)
But for those of you who are wondering how I'm doing, (since my phone calls and get-togethers are currently spotty at best) I'm doing well :) You'll find me working, working out, catching snatches of the Olympics, reading, squeezing in episodes of Lost, and running here, there, and everywhere with other activities.
For instance, today I went to the temple after work, came home and actually cooked (one of my weekly goals), and then met a friend to work out. I had planned to work on some organization projects when I got home. But instead I jumped online and played with my blogs :) Everyone needs some downtime, right?? I should be sleeping.
1 comment:
Good luck with your busy schedule. I can relate. I should be organizing right now, but it is more entertaining reading blogs! Good luck with your goals.
Post a Comment