P.S. We obviously weren't lip-syncing, so why do the words and our mouths not match up partway through the video?? Hmmm...is that normal?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Bleeding Love
My family is crazy - I wouldn't have it any other way. This wasn't intended for the blog...but I realized the only thing missing from our "music video" is Joni's family! Her girls know the words. It's super cute. Maybe when we're all together again we'll do another video with everyone :) If you like what you see, thank Rach. She's the one who randomly began videotaping, shoved a water bottle microphone in my hand, and displayed her Bourne Identity-esque camera skills. Now if only I had the video of her other work...us whistling along to the song "Teardrops on My Guitar"...
P.S. We obviously weren't lip-syncing, so why do the words and our mouths not match up partway through the video?? Hmmm...is that normal?
P.S. We obviously weren't lip-syncing, so why do the words and our mouths not match up partway through the video?? Hmmm...is that normal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so-o-o-o proud of my multi-talented family!!
You make me smile, Sara Smiles! :)
Well, if anyone is interested in the other video showing our amazing whistling talent...check out our blog! love ya Sara!
I just have to tell you that I love your music playlist! It gives me something to do while I'm working... and my favorite song for the time being? Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade. I have loved it for awhile. Happy first week of school! I think today may be your first day... I Hope it went well! :)
i miss you.
Post a Comment