My friends invited me to be part of a synchronized swimming routine for a talent show. I couldn't say no! Plus I had a great swim cap from another synchronized swimming routing for another talent show several years ago.
It was a really fun evening! We're willing to take our show on the road :)
Ah ha! Every couple of years I google you to see if I can find you and get back in touch. I knew I had finally stumbled on the right Sara when the first thing I saw was your lovely swim cap!!! Shoot me an e-mail at cutecheekymonkeys@yahoo.com
2 comments:
That looks way too funny! You should have someone tape it and then post it on your blog so we can watch you in action! =)
Ah ha! Every couple of years I google you to see if I can find you and get back in touch. I knew I had finally stumbled on the right Sara when the first thing I saw was your lovely swim cap!!! Shoot me an e-mail at cutecheekymonkeys@yahoo.com
Christina D from Westfield
Post a Comment