My friend and neighbor from Ricks sophomore year in the dorms posted this on her blog. Her name is Erin Hinckley Miller. I want to play. So I now challenge you dear readers to participate :)
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Nothing too embarrassing please. :)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
3 comments:
So... this looks like a fun game. My memory with Sara goes something like this: One time, way back when, I met you. I'm not sure how this got brought up but the memory is when we figured out that we were both friends with Amber. And the rest is history. And then we watched movies, saw each other at church, went to The Islands (Island Burgers that is) together and just had fun. We don't have a lot of memories though.
I am back at work now. Boo. My sister is due anyday so I have to save all my time off so I can spend my days off with my new nephew. Although, calling in sick today sounded like a GREAT idea, I resisted the urge and still went in. How the heck is your summer going? What ward are you going to go to once 7th splits?
There's just too many to pick from. But one of my favs was when we were youth leaders together at girls camp and roomed with "trashy". That was so much fun and a lot of good memories. =)
Sorry it's taken me so long to leave my memory for you, but here it is:
I remember all of the good old days at Ricks and what a great neighbor you were. We always had such fun movie nights with you and your roomies.
I can't believe you remember our wedding dress escapade. I have no idea what inspired us to do that. Funny!
Do you keep in touch with anyone else from Ricks that I would know?
Post a Comment