Thursday, May 27, 2010

10

I've been tagged...

1. What's on your nightstand?
lamp, scriptures, journal, chapstick, fingernail clippers

2. If you could eat only one thing for lunch for the rest of your life, what would it be? homemade nachos :)

3. What is your middle name? Is there a story behind it? Lin. I think my parents liked it...they used the Asian spelling because they lived in Hawaii and that's how they thought everyone spelled Lin.

4.If you could win a shopping spree in any store, which store would you choose? That depends. I do shop at Target a lot (I like it - it's right down the street from my house...) but I love Kohl's for their clothes as well as household stuff - so let's say Kohl's today.

5. What word or phrase do you use most frequently? "Seriously." Steve and I have also recently used "I mean, who does that?" and "Good game" a lot.

6. What's the last thing you purchased? sweatbands, cream cheese, gingersnap cookies, and a graduation card - everything but the card was for the last day of school

7. If you could have a different career, what would it be? What's keeping you from making the switch? I want to be a mom...at least now it's more plausible than it was six months ago!

8. When you get too stressed out, what do you do to relax and calm down? I bake muffins :) Or Steve gives me a good massage. Calling my family to vent helps too.

9. What's the most recent thing you bookmarked on the internet? a friend's blog

10. What are you most looking forward to during the next two months? SUMMER VACATION!

Joni and Rach, I'd love to see your 10 things as well :)

No comments: