I love June.
I adore July.
Let's be honest: nothing makes me happier than being on summer break and taking a vacation with my sweetie :)
For Memorial Day weekend, Steve took a few extra days off work and we headed up to UT to visit the DeAngelo's and their new little one, my nephew Gavin!
This is Gavin...
Me with Gavin
This is how we spent much of our time...
Can you say Mario Bros on the Wii?? With four players...crazy and fun :)
We took family photos on Memorial Day
These were way more cute - and fun - than the traditional stand-and-smile family photo...
We played a lot of hillbilly golf (or ladder ball). If you've never played, you ought to.
Basically you stand across from your partner and the ladder. The goal is to throw your rope and ball apparatus and loop it around one of the ladder rungs. White is worth 1 point, red is 2 points, and blue is 3 points. First team to 21 wins!
And finally, no trip would be complete without the customary "twin shot"
Rach and me
Thanks for letting us come stay, Rach and Dan!












2 comments:
Fun post! Although you are just missing one photo...the one of us high-fiving. You can steal it from my blog post ;) It was a fun trip. Gracias for taking the time to make it!
Looks like you have lots of fun. I love that game. I want to get it someday soon. Hope things are going well for you. Yeah for summer fun.
Post a Comment