Sunday, May 16, 2010

WeEkEnD FuN

I adore the weekend.

There are a multitude of reasons why. No work. Sleeping in past 6 AM. Spending two full days with my sweetie. Popcorn. Fun and excitement. Doing whatever we want on our own schedule.

This weekend was no exception.

Friday night we had a Wild West date night. Nachos, root beer, and poker. Watch out Vegas!

Saturday we visited the Gila Valley Temple for the open house. We went with some friends and ended up running into several other good friends as well. The temple is gorgeous - it includes the most pieces of original artwork of any of the temples. Pretty cool...

Saturday night we went to a Glee concert. I also adore the music and the wit of Glee, so the concert was awesome! If it hadn't come to my city, I would have been sad. As it was, I only heard about the concert the day prior - after googling the concert, I wouldn't rest until I had obtained tickets :) It was so-o-o worth it!

Maybe I'll start using the camera more to document the happenings around here...

2 comments:

russia boy said...

PICS! WE WANT PICS!!!

Rachael said...

Sounds like a super fun weekend!!