THREE weeks of sickness...
I don't know that anyone cares about our new recipes half as much as we do, but we love to cook and take pictures for those interested :) It's fun trying new recipes and getting a good shot of the food, hoping others may decide to try it as well. We like it anyway. So, here's the latest:
Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. each of the following: salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper
4 boneless chicken breasts
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 can cream of chicken soup1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 8oz carton sour cream
2. Melt Butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned.
3. Add soup and onions. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in sour cream. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news...in between days and weeks of extreme sickness (meaning we're healthy enough to function, just not to our fullest capacity...) we do manage to get out and have a good time.
THREE months of marriage...
Photo shoot on our third montheversary...we went out on the town for dinner
Guess what...I got to wear my wedding shoes that night!! I'd been waiting for an opportunity to wear them again...it was fun :)







2 comments:
I LOVE the recipes you post. Also, sometimes I forget that you are married and not just dating. I am sooooo glad that you and Steve are married even if it means being sick for 3 weeks :) You both look great in the photos! ps....a photo will be coming your way soon. I promise.
Keep the recipes coming! You guys have great taste! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment