Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Famous Feet

Here's a fun little treat. Our good friend Jeff Anderson took some fabulous photos on our wedding day. He's got them posted on Flickr. One of the pictures is of my fabulous blue shoes. Apparently someone saw the photo and was an instant fan - she asked if she could post the picture on her blog...she writes a blog about shoes. What could be better, right?!? 

So, my feet are famous :) Check it out here!

PS. Be sure to read the post. I'm flattered :)

7 comments:

Karebear said...

Sweet feet! Love it. Your fame has grown by two feet. Ha, ha!

Rachael said...

Cool! So I totally went to the post and commented :) Fun stuff!

Jaime Lynne said...

So, SO cool! You made me wish I could go back and choose different shoes for that day. Those are stunning, Sara. Simply stunning!!!!!

Janeal said...

So cute! That was a great piece on your feet. They are great shoes!

Janae' said...

Man! I would frame those shoes in a Shadow Box with that blog post printed out!! That was awesome!!

browneyedgirl said...

What a random blog she has. That's awesome you made it on there! :)

Terri Abel said...

Did I not tell you those were awesome shoes??