Thursday, October 1, 2009

Elvis!

Life is crazy...busy...and oh-so sweet...I lost that itch to blog for a time, but I'm back :)

As a quick update:

Elvis was in town - as a fan, I was lucky Steve invited me to go to his concert :) Since it was at a casino, we thought we'd try our hand at a slot machine. Neither of us had played one before...Steve was luckier than me. He won a whopping $2.20 where I won a quarter.

Big winner

Little winner

And other moments of fun...

Beautiful flowers - I'm so lucky :)

Dressed for a corn-parade and rodeo with Steve's niece and nephews

Homemade pazookies - I bought these adorable spring-foam pans for half-baked cookies topped off with vanilla bean ice cream...heaven in a bowl!

2 comments:

Daniel and Rachael said...

Yum!! I love pazookies. You look way cute in your pics.

Janessa Couch said...

What in the world is a pazookie? The flowers are gorgeous and congrats on your big win. I hope you did not spend it all in one place.