This is us. We attended a rodeo last weekend. This picture has absolutely nothing to do with our Canadian Thanksgiving celebration...I just wanted to show ya'll how we clean up for a rodeo :)Back to Canadian Thanksgiving...
It was a convenience-based Thanksgiving dinner, including instant mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, veggies, and rolls...as well as a rotisserie chicken. We do what we can :) And for dessert, soft gingersnap cookies! Yum.
I bought these plates with the intent to color the leaf red...the sad part was learning I had no red magic marker anywhere in the house. So instead of being a Canadian maple leaf, it's just a fall leaf on a plate.But my favorite part was finding this little gem on my camera when I went to upload the photos to my computer...



2 comments:
How fun to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. Your food pics always make me hungry!! I am sooo hungry all the time!!! Aren't you LOVING your week off?
Ok, he is such a sweet keeper Sara! I know you know that already though. Looks like a fun thing to celebrate!
Post a Comment