Part I: It started conference weekend with a birthday celebration from his nieces and nephews in Snowflake. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera that weekend...
Part II: His actual birthday was last Thursday. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner that night. Gotta love a cowboy on a saddle! I made a gingersnap/ice cream cake that was tastier than it looks in the picture. That night we played the night away at Gameworks - wow, what a fun time!!!
Part III: Friday night was a celebration with friends. For this party, I made chocolate mint brownies and was quite pleased with how tasty they were! (Recipes soon to come...) It was fun catching up with friends and having treats...and especially celebrating STEVE!
Part IV: This morning I made the Storer-famous crepes for Steve's birthday breakfast. I have the week off, so it made sense to do it a few days after the fact. Who can resist the taste explosion that is crepes, link sausages, sour cream, frozen strawberries, and powdered sugar?? I'm happy to report that Steve liked it :) And just as nice is the fact that HE cooked up the sausages for me...what a sweetie.
Part V: Hasn't happened yet...but I'll give you a hint of what's to come. Think *Ireland*Band* and some well-known lyrics..."See the stone set in your eyes...See the thorn twist in your side. I wait for you."
3 comments:
HOW FUN! It sounds like Steve got a much deserved celebration. now I wish I'd have used my flyer miles to get down there to PARTY! Let us know how the last part goes...I am very curious! Love you guys! Janeal
I love birthdays!! Will you come and celebrate my birthday with me? Steve is one lucky guy!
Happy birthday Steve!
Post a Comment