Steve's Birthday - Part V
Steve's birthday present from me was U2 concert tickets. Lucky for me, he invited me to be his date for the concert :)
Tuesday night, U2 came to town!! Blacked Eyed Peas opened for them. BEP were good, but U2 was AMAZING!! It was an experience like none other.
Steve's birthday present from me was U2 concert tickets. Lucky for me, he invited me to be his date for the concert :)
Tuesday night, U2 came to town!! Blacked Eyed Peas opened for them. BEP were good, but U2 was AMAZING!! It was an experience like none other.







5 comments:
Jealous!
Fun!! I am glad you finally had time to update your blog.
Now that would be a fun date.
SO FUN!!!! I am so jealous!
U2 and Muse came to Maryland back at the end of Sept...I think i would've preferred BEP to Muse. The stage looks exactly the same, like a UFO or something!
Post a Comment