Tuesday, January 13, 2009

...and the party continues...

My friend Jen was the photographer for the evening - tonight she brought me a cd with the photos from her camera.

Haya insisted I get 30 kisses for my 30th birthday - I came pretty close! Not everyone was lucky enough to have their birthday kiss to me documented :)

My "Celebrating 30" sash that a friend brought for me to wear

More Rock Band - I'm a maniac on the drums!

Did I mention being uber-pleased with my 30th? I'm happy. Long live my 30s.

4 comments:

Daniel and Rachael said...

Wow! What a super fun party :) Wish I could have been there!!!!! You looked HOT! Someone really great must have gone shopping with you

Anonymous said...

Looks like your birthday would have been perfect if only we could have been there to help you celebrate!!

Jacob and Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob and Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Sara! Your party looks like so much fun, we wish we could have been there to help you celebrate it! =)