Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas in Branson



I love Christmas break - in fact, I was cranky when I arrived back in Phoenix Tuesday night. It is fun being with my entire family for a week. Some craziness happened during our trip to Branson for Christmas...

Everyone cycled through various sicknesses over the course of our week together. Other than that, we pigged out, watched movies and The Office, saw the Chinese acrobats perform, spent some time in the pool and hot tub, played the Wii, and enjoyed each others' company. The funniest thing to me was how good my three and four-year-old nieces were at the Wii! They not only recognized each family member's Mii on the Wii, but man can the girls bowl :)

Only 358 more days until next Christmas!

2 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

It was a fun week. The kids had so much fun and really got used to all the attention. I will also be counting down for next Christmas! What are we going to plan?

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Cute pictures! It sounds like you guys had a blast. It stinks that many of you got sick!