Once upon a time there were three girls - Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate, Sunny Jim, and Blinkey. They were good friends. Their names came from a Dr. Seuss book called "Too Many Daves". Jim grew up in Prescott and her parents now live in Chino Valley. As it has the perfect climate, these girls liked taking trips up there for a weekend now and again. Last weekend was one such weekend.

The Old Red Barn - an eating establishment where you can eat outside with the chickens and rooster or inside at one of the five tables.In other news: it was a weekend filled with movies (some that we sang and danced to - think karaoke with hairbrush microphones and Mama Mia...), walking around the plaza, pedicures, homemade sweet rolls from Amy's mom, walking up and down Mt. Vernon Street, and live jazz music at a dimly-lit restaurant.


2 comments:
How fun! I love weekends like those. That cobbler looks Heavenly!
What a fun weekend! We need to live closer to each other so I can come next time! I need a break! :)
Post a Comment