Tuesday, January 13, 2009

30...it's the New 25

Friday was a major milestone - I guess that's what they call it when you pass from your happy-go-lucky 20s into your grown-up 30s. Though several friends mentioned having cried their way into 30, I didn't...yet :) Haya and Jen threw me a massive party that night. And for your viewing pleasure, a few morsels of the fun...

The board (with a ginormous picture of me) for friends to sign

R.J. brought me a Taco Bell taco for my birthdea :)

Amber and me making s'mores in the fire pit

Presents! From Steve... (yummy!!)

and Jeff

Rock Band

Friends

It was a g-r-e-a-t night! Rock Band, fire pit for s'mores, a chocolate fountain, a playlist of top hits from 1979, and a bunch of my friends made for a perfect "30, Flirty, and Thriving" birthday :)

3 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

What a fun night! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! Love you!

Jaime Lynne said...

Happy, happy birthday! You are more beautiful at 30 than you were when I met you at 18... and you were gorgeous then!

Love you!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you guys had so much fun. :)