Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ellie's Birth Announcement

 I have so much blogging to catch up on! In my defense, my laptop broke about  mid-July and then we were out of town for two and a half weeks...I'm working on getting things set so I can get back to blogging. In the meantime, here is Ellie's birth announcement.


Storytime Pink Baby Announcements
Personalized cards for babies, Valentines, Easter and Mother's Day.
View the entire collection of cards.


I wish there was a way for me to make it bigger or easier to view, but this is as good as it gets. Stay tuned for updates on our summer!

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Look at that little cutie! She seriously looks just like you Sara! ;)

mel nielson said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your summer :) And I love the new title photo of you guys from Ellie's blessing- that's one good lookin' family! :)

Rachael said...

adorable!!! What the cutest little niece ever :)