My father-in-law is an avid fisherman. Hence, my brothers-in-law (and Steve) are all fishermen as well.
Well. My in-laws bought a fishing lure toilet seat to send to a relative...but at the last minute, they didn't end up giving it away. So. It now resides in their basement bathroom.
Oh. But that's not all. The bathroom and most of the basement are now dedicated to fishing photos. I found myself perusing the photos on the bathroom walls, the walls just outside the bathroom, and the walls surrounding the desk and computer area. Yep. All were photos of family members fishing :) How fun is that?? I even made it in a few pictures.
And since you took the time to read my explanation, now I will reward you with the photos of the fishing lure toilet. Hope it makes you smile :)
Yep - those are real lures!
Cool, eh?
2 comments:
I guarantee you Scott would love that! Pretty dang funny :)
I would feel a little creeped out using this. LIke the lures were going to bite my butt!
Post a Comment