The weekend started off with a trip to Snowflake for our nephew McKay's birthday and baptism.
Right after the baptism, we headed off to Vegas to spend a few days with my parents and my sister Rachael's family - they just moved to Henderson. Rachael has a one-year-old boy - it was fun seeing Ellie with her cousins both in Snowflake and then with Gavin as well.
Our first day there, we went to church together and took pictures. It was a relaxing day of spending time together and trying to get cute pictures of Ellie and Gavin together :)
For the fourth, we started off the day by swimming! It was Ellie's first time. She loves her bath and she likes taking a shower, so it was no real surprise that she didn't cry when we put her in the pool. The water was chilly but she was a trooper! Gavin was a little fish and loved every second of it :)
Later that night, we headed back to Rach and Dan's house for a barbeque and fireworks! We only had to move our chairs to the corner of where they live and we could see every firework show all over the Las Vegas valley. Then the real fireworks began in the field right across the street from their house. We had front row seats :)
And as every good vacation...this one had to end. We were lucky to stay through Wednesday afternoon. And of course, we had to snap a few more pictures of Ellie and Gavin with Nana. (I remember taking pictures of Ellie with Papa - but those must all be on his camera!). Some of my favorites...
Ha ha!
All for one and one for all!












6 comments:
WOw you and your sister look SO much alike! :) And Ellie looks so big! Crazy how much they sprout in that first month or two. ha ha who am I kidding? They do that for the first five years of their life from what I've observed.
Twins!!! That's us :) I love all the pics and so glad that you could come play. Missing you...
Ok, I could totally see Chantelle in some of Ellie's pictures!! That was freaky and really cool. Brought back memories :)
Ellie looks good in green :) I'm impressed that she's already a water baby- a necessity, I suppose, living in Arizona :) I love all the family pictures. Looks like you had a fabulous holiday!
She is so precious and adorable. I love your blog header picture.
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the pictures. You guys looks so happy and your daughter is gorgeous.
I bet we were watching the same fireworks, just from different angles.
Post a Comment