Sunday, June 19, 2011

For My Dad

Dear Papa,

Everyone says Ellie looks like you. Especially in her passport picture :) Not because of your lack of hair (because she does have some...) but around the eyes mostly. Just like a Dea. She is going to love you! She's awfully sweet and cuddly. Just the way you like 'em. I'm excited for her to meet you - we're counting the days!

Love,
Sara

 Ha ha! It makes me laugh every time I look at it :) We did do everything in the book to get her to open her eyes for this photo. She doesn't look amused, does she? Ha ha.

And Dad, since this is too big to email, here's a short video of Ellie.


Happy Father's Day Papa Dea!

3 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

Ah, what a cutie! I am DYING to hold her!!

Holly said...

Oh Sara! it was so fun to hear your voice again! And your baby is so cute! :)

Rachael said...

HAHAHA! I still love her passport pic. What a great post to Papa. Can't wait to see her soon :)