Some of my favorite pictures of Steve and Ellie are when they're sleeping :)
Ellie was lonely in there...
Sleeping...
Ellie comfortably sprawled out sleeping...
...and more sleeping.
Bath time!
Proof our baby girl is awake sometimes...plus I just love her face in this photo.
Happy Father's Day to my baby's daddy! Steve is a great dad. The past three weeks he's been a practicing daddy, he's changed diapers multiple times a day, cuddled Ellie, gotten her to sleep, helped feed her, bathe her, and keep her entertained when I have to go somewhere. She is definitely a daddy's girl! I sure love watching the two of them together :)







3 comments:
I loved the video- since I can't see Ellie in person, I felt like it brought her to life :) LOVE the bath time pictures and the sleeping pictures! I love to see how Ellie is growing and how your experience as parents is going- so keep those posts coming :)
She is getting so BIG already. Keep her little!!
ps...that is the cutest car seat cover EVER!
Post a Comment