This made me chuckle - a friend tagged me on her blog...so of course I chose to play along :)
DIRECTIONS: Here are the rules: type your name and the word needs in quotes ("your name needs") into your favorite search engine and see what comes up. List the first 10.
1. Sara needs a loving, playful home.
2. Sara needs a sense of individuality before anything else in her life can become truly meaningful.
3. Sara needs your opinion on parents sleeping in your bed.
4. Sara needs to hand him one of those weapons.
5. Sara needs your financial support.
6. Sara needs Sara time.
7. Sara needs something more than the well-established love of her companion.
8. Sara needs you.
9. Sara needs to come back.
10. Sara needs to prove that the professor had nothing to do with the murder.
There you have it folks! What Sara needs...
What do you need? Feel free to play along :)
2 comments:
Looks like you've got real needs, Weekend.
I have a need. How do you get your playlist to start on a different song each time I visit your blog? Every time I go to my blog it always starts with song #1 and then goes numerically from there. But on other people's blogs (including yours) there is always a new song playing. I want this feature but can't seem to figure it out.
I would like to add that Sara needs to go on a pop run with her BFF back home. Then Sara needs to go crusin for old times sake. Okay, I'll meet you at the sonic or where ever when you're back!!! =)
Post a Comment