For those who read Rachael's blog, I totally stole the pictures from there. Hey - in teaching, they're always telling us "don't re-invent the wheel"...it works here as well. Thanks for doing the work, Rachy!
Happy half-birthday to me! July 9th was my half-birthday, so we celebrated. Any reason to celebrate, right? After a delicious dinner of stroganoff (my favorite!), there was a cake, ice cream, and half-birthday presents...half of a birthday card, half of a $1.00 bill, and half of a Reese's peanut butter cup. My family is so clever :)
Everyone that visits me has to spend a few days at the pool. We especially had fun with all the floaties!I know! We were pretty impressed with ourselves too :) Can you believe we kept our books from getting wet...?
I love the party game - it's one I learned from Steve. We've never played with just four people before. As you can see, things got pretty goofy...
I'm glad Rach got some photos of the pretty AZ cactus. I love it! We also went to the planetarium one night, posing beforehand.
Thanks for coming to see me, Rach and Dan!! Can't wait till we do it again... :)
1 comment:
Wow! I love your pics! ;) Thanks again for a great vacation. Can't wait to plan the next one!
Post a Comment