Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Feeling Thankful

November brought lots of reflection on our blessings. The most obvious being these four sweethearts.
 I just love watching them interact with each other!

Ellie in November:
 My baby girl is growing up! This was the last picture we got of her with all her baby teeth...

I told her one idea of how to get that first tooth out, but she was too impatient to wait for Daddy to come home and pull it out for her. It didn't work this time around.

Ta-da! Her new "big girl" smile.

And just about 10 days later...
...she pulled out another tooth! Ellie was one happy girl with two visits from the Tooth Fairy in just a week and a half :)

Hunter's November:
 Hunter reads more and more every day - he especially loves reading to me or to Dallas and Spencer.

 Playing outside at a friend's house on a gorgeous November day

 Hunter loves baby Spencer.

Brothers having tummy time together.

Dallas (aka: Chamaco)
 The classic wearing-big-brother's-undies on his head

 Bad lighting -  funny outfit

 Dallas Potter

 Reading and acting out the book with his big brother

 Laughing at me because he'd just drawn on an envelope that needed to be mailed. Stinker :)

Awww...so sweet!

Spencer had an eventful November as well.
Finally big enough for the exersaucer! (Which was good timing since the other kids broke his baby chair...)

 Baby Batman!

 Spencer loves the outdoors.

 He got his first cold in November - so miserable.

Keeping a sick daddy company (one of these guys looks happier than the other...;)

I love a sleeping baby. So sweet. So peaceful.

Other November moments:




Family temple night


"What do you mean I wasn't supposed to play with the hose...and the mud??"

I'm thankful for these four sweet, crazy, fun kiddos!

No comments: