Only ten days until Christmas! We have been celebrating like crazy over here :)
One of our favorite traditions: visiting Santa!
I love this! We take advantage of going early and when it's not crowded because the kids can take their time with Santa (and I can get a photo of each kid separately!).
Of course we stayed to play in Santa's Wonderland.
Very diligently composing her first letter Santa (because she has written a dozen more since then).
Look what Santa had for me at his Winter Wonderland!
Ellie and Hunter were lucky enough to see Santa again - but this time we had breakfast with him!
Santa was pretty surprised by the stack of letters and Christmas wish lists Ellie handed him. She had written one for each kid in the family, as well as Mom and Dad.
I just love the back of the letter. Ellie was so specific about where Santa can find her (and when - haha!) on Christmas :)
The kids have been enjoying different winter activities from their advent calendar.
Merry Christmas!

























No comments:
Post a Comment