Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween Festivities

When we visited the pumpkin patch, we had several large pumpkins to carve. To kick off our Halloween festivities,  we turned on a Michael Jackson playlist and settled down to carve our first pumpkin of the season!

 First we brushed the pumpkins clean



 Ellie had the fun job of pulling the pumpkin seeds out of the guts this year - usually it's my job, but because I was nursing, Ellie got to learn the job :) She did great! I guess I may have to pass that job on to her from now on...

I think Steve was happy the kids chose simple patterns this year compared to last year.


Ellie with her finished pumpkin!

My little Hogwarts wizards ;)

Steve took these three to the ward Trunk or Treat last Saturday when Spencer and I were out of town. They had a blast!



 Ellie insisted that she carry around a magical spells book; very a la Hermione Granger - I love Ellie's authenticity in being true to her character :)

This is our kids' favorite babysitter 

Then it was Halloween!






Halloween with these little ones is so fun!

No comments: