Ellie made a few May Day "baskets" and delivered them to friends.
We spent time playing in the yard and at the park, breaking in summer flip flops.
My daughter has a vivid imagination. I wish I could remember exactly what she was playing...
Enjoying our new library books.
Mother's Day! I was spoiled with my favorite meals, a day of no chores, and time spent with my sweethearts.
Father/Sons camp out: I was so excited for Steve and Hunter to go for their first time! They had such a fun time. They participated in a service project, a fireside, roasted hot dogs and s'mores, and spent Saturday morning fishing. Can't wait for Dallas to join them next year :)
Aunt DeAnna came for a visit! The kids couldn't wait to play with her. They kept saying, "I love DeAnna! She plays tag! She plays fun games. She brings fun things for us!"




No comments:
Post a Comment