This kid turned 18 months old and is finally in nursery at church! It's always such a magical time :) I remember his first Sunday in nursery. I dropped him off, sat down in Sunday school and thought to myself, "I'm in here for 45 minutes with no responsibility but to listen! What am I going to do??" Just then, the nursery teacher came in with a screaming, crying, bleeding Dallas. He had tripped on a toy and face-planted on top of another toy. His lip was cut and bleeding. It worked out that he wouldn't stay in nursery without me because they needed help second hour anyway. By the time I slipped out third hour, he was fine. I had to laugh when I heard Dallas fell off the slide at the beginning of nursery his second week there. Now he cries each week we drop him off. Poor little guy.
First day of nursery
The kids have had some fun with preschool co-op this month. The warmer weather lets us get outside for more playing. They also had a backwards day, which they now want to have everyday!
Date Fun:
For guys' day out, Steve and Hunter visited Cabelas
Ellie and I played at the library for our girls' day.
Today Hunter had surgery for his third set of tubes in his ears. This time around he got T-Tubes. They are supposed to be more permanent (his last two sets lasted less than a year each). These should last 3-4 years and get him through these years of ear infections and constant fluid on his ear drums, plus the hearing loss he suffers due to the fluid. He was a trooper and is sleeping peacefully for a nap!
That's about it for us in April!





1 comment:
The main problem with this post is that we haven't seen each other in April!! We need to get together soon!! Hunter looks so different in that last photo. He's losing that baby chub and looking to grown up! And, You guys are such an awesome family!!
Post a Comment