Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Haunted Farm & School Parties

One of our favorite places to play is the Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead. I know I've mentioned it many times because we love to go there! We went the last day it was open for the season. It was chilly and not very crowded, which was great because the kids were able to run around freely and do pretty much whatever they wanted!









Looking at these photos makes me laugh. These little ones have so much personality and it's easy to tell that, even in photos! Everything is THE most exciting thing EVER to them. They love to have fun (as do I), so we get along well!

We also attended two different "school" Halloween parties. Whether elaborate with a variety of rooms and games to participate in or low-key with a few friends, games, and treats, the kids loved every minute of the parties.







Next up: Halloween!

No comments: