Here are some favorite moments from the trip:
(Does anyone else love taking sleeping pictures of their kids?? I take them constantly.) I love this picture in particular because Ellie and Hunter are sharing a bed - and miraculously, they are both sleeping soundly - and they look so adorably sweet in slumber.
Danika always treats us to a gourmet cupcake shop when we're there. This time she took us to Molly's Cupcakes, a fun establishment that won Cupcake Wars recently. The swings were a fun feature. I had THE RON BENNINGTON: chocolate cake, peanut butter filling, chocolate ganache, crushed butterscotch topping. Yum. My stomach is growling for one as I type...
Danika's parents rented a pontoon boat one of the evenings we were there. It was a nice night out on the lake - the kids were most excited to eat KFC and snacks while on the boat. That and driving the boat and standing at the front looking ahead to the water.
We also visited the Children's Museum while we were in town - also a tradition during our visit.
Danika always treats us to a gourmet cupcake shop when we're there. This time she took us to Molly's Cupcakes, a fun establishment that won Cupcake Wars recently. The swings were a fun feature. I had THE RON BENNINGTON: chocolate cake, peanut butter filling, chocolate ganache, crushed butterscotch topping. Yum. My stomach is growling for one as I type...
Danika's parents rented a pontoon boat one of the evenings we were there. It was a nice night out on the lake - the kids were most excited to eat KFC and snacks while on the boat. That and driving the boat and standing at the front looking ahead to the water.
We also visited the Children's Museum while we were in town - also a tradition during our visit.
And just for good measure, two more pictures of my cuties:
ready for bed...
And Baby Dallas lookin' cute at church.
We had a blast on our visit! Can't wait for the next one...
No comments:
Post a Comment