Friday, August 28, 2015

Back-To-School

Ellie is in Pre-K this year. Like last year, four friends and I are doing a preschool co-op. Because the co-op officially started last week, we held a back-to-school feast the night before school started. Prior to the feast, the kids helped plan the menu. They also decorated their own crowns. Together Steve and I decided on a theme for the year.  Here's how it all went down:

 Decorating their crowns

 The table, ready for the feast


 Modeling their crowns before the feast

Posing during the feast

We had a really fun feast! The kids couldn't wait for Daddy to open his present (the framed theme); the meal was a success; and the kids have worn their crowns nearly every day since.

The kids were also really excited for school to start. Here's Ellie on the first day.

Ellie and her friends in the preschool co-op

I hosted and taught school the second week. Some of the highlights included the B crowns and making a square with the kids.




So excited to be back to school :)

No comments: