Snapshots of life lately:
• Dallas' first time sitting up in a shopping cart
• Ellie's special Sunday hairdo
• Just a cute boy in a baseball outfit
• Crazy diaper-head Hunter
• Finally big enough for a big-boy bath!
• Having a "camp-in" under the dining room table in sleeping bags.
• Snacks with cousins at Nana and Papa's house.
• Sleeping baby boy
• Family walk on a sunny Sunday. Steve and I got to hold hands and stroll along leisurely while the big kids pushed Dallas in his stroller. Just a little piece of heaven!
• Dallas loves sitting in his camp chair.
• Ellie loves her "school" time on the computer.
• Stories with Papa
• I got to attend Time Out For Women a few weeks ago. My sister came down for the weekend, along with several other women from her ward, including my childhood friend Shelly. I also ran into lots of people I know from here. The talks were uplifting, the music was gorgeous, and the company/eating out was just what I needed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment