Last June, Hunter had tubes put in his ears. They fell out in March, and his ear infections were back with a vengeance. So, in an effort to fix the problem, he had surgery today for another set of tubes and to have his adenoids removed.
Hunter did great! The surgery went quickly. When I met with the ENT/surgeon after, he said Hunter's adenoids were huge and gross and that along with the fluid in his ears, there was a lot of gunk...and that's great news because hopefully the surgery made it all better!
The funniest thing was a few hours after surgery, I turned on the blender and Hunter clapped a hand over his right ear (the worst ear). I quickly asked him if his ear hurt and he said it didn't...so, I figure he can hear things a lot better now.
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and a boy without major ear infections!


1 comment:
Look at the cute, brave face! So sorry you have had to go through this!
Post a Comment